I am more than everyone expects me to be.
I wonder what people think of me.
I hear my family always cheering for me.
I see my bright future.
I want to stand out, be different and perfect.
I am more than everyone expects me to be.
I pretend this is the best place to live in.
I feel i too can do what i try.
I touch the sky and reach my dreams.
I worry about the world ending before i died.
I cry when i go through tough times.
I am more than everyone expects me to be.
I understand hard work leads to success.
I say never give up.
I dream to get in UC Berkeley.
I try to be able to be me.
I hope that the whole world remembers me.
I am more than everyone expects me to be.
I am unique...

No comments:
Post a Comment